Sunday 28 July 2013

Coach Tab



I cannot say enough good things about coach Tab Baldwin, he basically was my saviour for the NZ tour, without him I wouldn’t have delivered. The motive why he offers to help is really unheard of in this day of age of cut throat business world. This guy does not need the money, has nothing to prove, he has accomplished everything already.  Some things I can’t share, but believe me when I say the Gilas team was shocked with his generosity.  This guy is totally the opposite of Toroman from a relationship basis, the players just are drawn to him (they love him to bits and would really die for him.   I just feel so lucky to know him, and that he is taking me on the ride and potentially will be doing a number of things together (planning the details now),  
BTW one of the most astonishing things in the NZ tour was when coach Tab introduced his 15 year old son, the team was doing their shooting drills , Chot calls Tab son, you want to join, he being shy and all, reluctantly accepts.  He joins the perimeter players group (guards and wings (e.g. David, Jimmy, Larry Chan etc) , guess what the 15 year old kid smokes them with his 3 point shooting accuracy , Chot says to Tab what do you guys eat , bakit ang galing mag shoot yan,  BTW Tab himself can literally outshoot any of the Gilas players.  Sabi ni Jeff and LA, inaturalise natin si Tab. Grabe mag shoot..   Up to now I’m astonished at how a father and son could shoot so well, WTH do they eat !

No comments:

Post a Comment